Join our GHT Adventure Club!
Adventurers and outdoor enthusiasts: Help us safeguard the irreplaceable Great Himalaya Trails!
Join our club and enjoy the advantages of annual membership!
- With our personal membership card you will get discounts with many shops, restaurants, hotels, and other places across Nepal. See our full list of discounts here.
- “Nepal Outdoor” our quarterly outdoor and adventure magazine covers events, destinations, sports, fitness, photography and many things more. As a member you will receive four editions; a spring, summer, autumn and winter issue. See a sample of our magazine here.
- We organize numerous events and workshops for the outdoor enthusiast. As a member you will get great discounts on entrance fees. Find out what we organize: take a look at our agenda here.
- The maps and books we produce about the GHT will have a special price for our members.
Become a member NOW!
Get ready to blaze some trails! Your annual membership contributes to pioneering trail conservation and supports sustainable and inclusive community development across the Great Himalaya Trails network!
How to become a member
Firstly, fill out the membership application form that appears when you click on the link “Become a member” and submit this to us, so we have all your information.
Secondly, pay your annual membership fee to activate your membership. You can do this by making a bank transfer or come pay in cash at our office. Your membership will be effective from the day after we receive your payment.
Current Account # 01615118205 with Siddhartha Bank Ltd., Maharajgunj Branch, Narayan Gopal Chowk, Chakrapath (BIC or SWIFT number: SIDDNPKA)
You can find our office in Hattisar, Durbar Marg
- Personal membership card that offers many discounts
- Quarterly outdoor magazine
- Discounts on our events and workshops
- Special prices for our maps and books of the GHT